Staging plays a crucial role in selling your home in Maryland and is a crucial element when it comes to marketing and catching potential buyers’ attention. Now is the time to
RECOGNIZE UNFAIR HOUSING
How do you recognize it?
Under the Fair Housing Act, it is against the law to:
- Refuse to sell or rent you housinh
- Tell you housing is unavailable but when in fact it is
- Limit the neighborhoods of houses being shown to you
- Set different terms, conditions, or privileges for a property for sale or rent
- Advertise housing to a preferred groups of people only
- Deny you from getting property insurance
- Fail to construct or design housing in an accessible manner
- Refuse to make reasonable accomodations for persons with disability
- Conduct property appraisals in a discriminatory manner
- Provide different housing services or allowed facilities
- Refuse to provide you information of your mortgage loans, deny you a mortgage loan or impose different terms on a loan
- Harrass, intimidate or interfere with anyone practicing their rights for fair housing.
For more details:
If you believe your housing rights have been violated, CALL the State of Maryland Commission on Civil Rights at 410-767-8600.
We just purchased our first home today and I cannot thank Florida enough for all her help. She is very professional and very thorough in assisting us since day 1. She always make herself available and....